WHAT TYPE INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
- Personal Information
We only collect personal information from visitors to our Web site when they voluntarily provide it to us by completing our registration form or electing to use one of our services. This typically only include your email address.
IN WHAT WAY DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL AND NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION?
- Our goal in collecting personal information is to provide visitors with the most personalized Web experience possible and our advertisers with an efficient means to reach the right audience. By knowing a little about our visitors, we are able to deliver more relevant content and advertisements, and provide better services. We may use information collected from visitors to our Web site for any of the following purposes: (1) to send visitors information and promotional materials about our company, (2) to send visitors information and promotional materials from our marketing partners and third parties (such as advertisers on our Web site), (3) to deliver targeted display advertisements and offers by email (by matching criteria provided by our advertisers with information collected from our visitors), (4) to contact visitors to our Web site when necessary, (5) to help diagnose problems with our server, (6) to administer our Web site, (7) to conduct internal reviews of our site (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to the site), (8) to help us better understand visitors' use of our site, and (9) to protect the security or integrity of our site. (10) to send "push notifications". Non-personal information will be used for purposes of conducting internal reviews of the site, monitoring the site, and providing a greater online experience for our visitors.
WHAT ARE AND HOW DO I STOP PUSH NOTIFICATIONS?
- These General Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as "ToS") represent the exclusive basis for all legal relationships established between us and you, related to the use of this Service.
4. POSTED CONTENT / LIMITS & RESTRICTIONS
DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?
- We may transfer or disclose information collected from visitors to our Web site to our employees and independent contractors, to our parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates, and to our consultants, other business associates, and suppliers, if the disclosure will enable that party to perform a business, professional, or technical support function for us, or if required to do so by law. We may also disclose information we collect from our site visitors to our marketing and business partners, who may use the information in connection with their business operations, such as to send marketing and other communications to visitors of our site. We may also share, rent, sell, or transfer any personal information provided by our visitors to third parties. During the registration process, and at certain times during any member user session, we may present additional offers from third party service providers. Our third party service providers have their own terms and conditions and privacy policies. We suggest that visitors access these third party sites and review their terms and conditions and privacy policies before "subscribing" to any third party offer. We may also share non-personal information we collect from visitors to our site, such as their browsing behaviors, with third parties. For example, we may tell a third party advertiser that a certain number of people have visited a certain area on our Web site.
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES DO WE TAKE TO PROTECT YOUR DATA?
WE PROTECT CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
- Protecting the privacy of children is VERY important to us. For that reason we do not structure any part of our site to attract anyone under the age of 18 (21 in some areas) and we do not allow anyone under the age of 18 (21 in some areas) to register and become a member of our site.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, asset or stock sale, bankruptcy, or other asset transfer (regardless of legal formality), any of our assets may be transferred to a third party, including personal information collected from visitors to our Web site.
ACCEPTANCE OF PRIVACY TERMS & CONDITIONS
HOW CAN YOU CONTACT THE WEB SITE OPERATOR?
This site’s data processor is Crix Ltd, Tenancy 10, Marina House, Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles
- Personal Information
If this policy is not agreeable to you, please do not use this site.